Traveling Kyoto

I go on a trip on my day off frequently. The other day, I went to Kyoto for two days. This was the best season to see the autumn foliage. The visit to Kyoto was my forth time. In other words, I like Kyoto very much. There are several reasons. First, Kyoto has beautiful landscape and architecture that makes the city very beautiful. I am enjoyable just taking a walk through the street. And my best friend who is a student at Doshisya university lives in Kyoto. I stay in my friend's house and go on talking whenever I visit Kyoto. It is my favorite time. Finally, I like Dengaku. Dengaku I ate in Kyoto was best though I eat it anywhere. Eating it is one of the pleasure of traveling Kyoto. This is why I like traveling Kyoto.


コメント

  1. I have been to Kyoto by a school excursion only once.
    I also wanted to go to Kyoto.

    返信削除
  2. I like Kyoto very much too. I would like to go to Kyoto in autumn.

    返信削除
  3. Kyoto is very good place. You must be happy.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Smartphone App

Lust for music

A Good Christmas memory